I've had a small photoblog running for almost two years now, it gets neglected a fair bit. It had a fairly ordinary beginning due to factors such as - I'm a shit photographer - I had a shit camera - I had shit subjects - you get the idea.
Lately though I've corrected the camera thing, sourced some interesting subjects and I'm working on the technique, meh let's face it I'm still a shit photographer. But occasionally through the planets aligning or something I can almost get it right.
Now because I neglect the place so badly I figured I'd try and be nice to it this year. So I've trawled through it and tried to select 10 worthy pics. I and no doubt you can see major faults in them all, but this is a work in progress.
Clicking them should bring you to a larger version, well that's the theory, but knowing my technical prowess it wont, you can find them all here anyway.
Lately though I've corrected the camera thing, sourced some interesting subjects and I'm working on the technique, meh let's face it I'm still a shit photographer. But occasionally through the planets aligning or something I can almost get it right.
Now because I neglect the place so badly I figured I'd try and be nice to it this year. So I've trawled through it and tried to select 10 worthy pics. I and no doubt you can see major faults in them all, but this is a work in progress.
Clicking them should bring you to a larger version, well that's the theory, but knowing my technical prowess it wont, you can find them all here anyway.
So allow me to indulge myself.... what am I sayin, it's my blog, I can do what I want, suck it up.














Comments
Cheers Bri me old mate