HE AINT HEAVY HE'S MY BROTHER

My not so little anymore little brother is having a birthday in a few hours although technically cos he's on the east coast he's having it now.
Happy birthday bro

I think this god awful pic of you at the age of 5 0r 6 or something standing between me and your sister should be dragged out on this special occasion.

kids

and true to the title of this post I give you the song mentioned in all of its' crappy karaoke greatness, sing along now
.

.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice belt Stu...
stu said…
yeah but hang on there's so much more, there's the short shorts, the winged collar and the medallion. Hottie or what?
Justin Rapley said…
I still think the guy in the middle was a stud in the making.Just look at his groovy TEE man.All i can say is Fashion GURU!!!!!
LOL
Anonymous said…
OK I think you both look gooooorgeous and very trendy but then I'm biased. He was 4 at the time Stu.
Mum
Justin Rapley said…
a what a sexy 4 yr old he was. A true lady killer.Oh Yeah!!! giggy giggy