LOVERS SPIT May 11, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps The original Broken Social Scene version with Kevin Drews' vocals is awesome and one of my fav songs but Feist may have taken this to another level. Maybe it just depends on the mood you're in. Enjoy.. Comments Stella said… Ohhh Stu. You have such great taste. How have we not met before? This is one of my favorite songs too.I love both versions. I actually heard the Bee Hives (Feist) version first and it made my heart ache. stu said… haha I'm not sure :)such a good song and perfect when you're feeling blue, which I was the other night.
Comments
I love both versions. I actually heard the Bee Hives (Feist) version first and it made my heart ache.
such a good song and perfect when you're feeling blue, which I was the other night.