ALAS I AM ON A DESERTED ISLE

Yep, back at work again and struggling without my daily dose of blogs, facebook, sports news and forum trawl. No internet and very limited phone coverage means I wont be posting much for the next week and a bit. The worst thing is that it's forcing me to watch TV....geck geck, I should have brought more books with me. Thank god I've busted into an office tonight to get a fix, a sweet sweet fix, hello my old friend....

near empty plane I flew up in

cabin

crawling along the runway at Perth airport

take off

floating over the Pilbara

flying

Comments

Anonymous said…
man , ya gunna have to plant a hundred trees , to offset that carbon footprint - Reb .
The Desp. said…
Considering the first pic, surely this should read "Alas, I'm on a deserted AISLE" haha
stu said…
....YOU GUYS
Anonymous said…
So what 3 things did you take with you on on deserted aisle ??? lol - Reb .
stu said…
Lets see
1. Winona Ryder....

that'll do
Anonymous said…
and a toothbrush , some toothpaste andd a flannel for my face , pyjamas ....
-Reb .

I'd take Ally Ann ....