THE LOAF

After having watched what was possibly the best ever episode of Spicks and Specks last night (special guest Meatloaf) I have had these songs stuck in my head all day, so now I shall share them with you....






Comments

Godammit, I managed to go a whole couple of days free from these songs in my head post-Spicks & Specks and now they're back with a Meatloafy vengeance. I'm going to bed. The songs better not still be in my head when I wake up. I don't want to ruin yum cha for everyone by humming them all morning.
stu said…
It takes about a week to get them out of your head ;)
stu said…
Bonus round, at lunch today one of our crew had the Bat out of Hell album blasting from his car, lol, that's another week of humming for me
There is no escaping the loaf.