A LITTLE CREATURE COMFORT

Staff drinks at Little Creatures this afternoon to say goodbye to one of us, you can always find stuff to take photos of in there. It's one of only a few places I like heading to in Fremantle, 10 years of living there has pretty much turned me off the place. The upshot is that when I do head there, for a rare visit, I'm surprised by the changes. So that's cool.

little creatures

chairs

Dinos in the rafters....

dinosaur

Occys in the chandeliers

octopus

kate

A dude was taking pics inside Little Creatures and he had this very cool wooden tripod

tripod

A couple of new tastes were sampled, but I'm not really a fan of either, cider too sweet and the rabbit too dark for a white?

cider

white rabbit

lil creatures

Comments

tiff said…
Ahh my happy place. How dare you mock the Rabbit! Mmmmm i'm thirsty now.
stu said…
haha just a little too dark for me likings