SHIT, I HAD TO LAUGH

Walking through the city yesterday I saw sitting by the Wesley church a group of young skinheads. Wow I thought, that's a sight I hadn't seen for years. Then I spotted 3 punks about 15 meters away from the skinheads. Hmmm wouldn't of happened back in my day I thought to myself, they would have been at each others throats. Then I realised that this is 2005, these kids are just into it for the fashion, they aren't exactly angry young people, in fact mum or dad probably dropped em into the city with their BMW.

As I walked closer to the punks, I saw something that confirmed it all for me, one female punk was talking to the guy punk, this was the conversation. Female punk with mobile phone in hand "0421 756..... you got that?" male punk also with mobile phone in hand "yeah cool thanks"

Oh get fucked you're punks, I blame Malcolm McClaren.

Comments