It's always nice to check what type of people are reading my blog and how they are finding it. However I find this particular item a little disturbing >
.
It seems that on a number of occasions certain people have been finding this blog via a Japanese search engine. "What's wrong with that?" I hear you say. Well it's not so much the search engine nor where it originates from that disturbs me, it's the word they are entering into the search engine that has me a tad worried.
.
Exhibit A:
Combine this with the other fact that they seem to be particularly interested in Duck Necrophilia and I'm doubly concerned.
This is the post they are clicking on > Here.
As you can see my original post is just a mildly amusing aside, yet I have counted over a dozen instances where people have clicked into my blog via this search engine and this search word. What the hell is going on in Japan? Hahaha!

Comments