Just the other day I had to get a new suit altered and was sent by the sales assistant to a tailors that wasn't on the main drag in the city. The instructions were a bit hazy but the jist of it was to go up a set of old stairs until I reached the top and they'd be there.
.
Perth has a heap of old buildings still remaining amongst those hideously ugly steel and glass pillars of capitalism, you just have to look upwards from street level. Up there are lots of old windows that hide some pretty cool stuff.
.
At the top of these stairs was an enormous unused space, almost ballroom size, too large for my camera to catch. I'd love to know the history of these spaces and I'd love to be able to peak inside a heap more of these old buildings. Maybe it's time for some commando style photography raids of Perths upper levels!!
.
Perth has a heap of old buildings still remaining amongst those hideously ugly steel and glass pillars of capitalism, you just have to look upwards from street level. Up there are lots of old windows that hide some pretty cool stuff.
.
At the top of these stairs was an enormous unused space, almost ballroom size, too large for my camera to catch. I'd love to know the history of these spaces and I'd love to be able to peak inside a heap more of these old buildings. Maybe it's time for some commando style photography raids of Perths upper levels!!
.


Comments