Arrived in Bali, so muggy, so busy, so brilliant. Well not so much regular Bali that's brilliant but this house, this villa I'm staying in is oh so very brilliant. I've been staring at the pics of this place for weeks now and finally I'm here.
I'll post my own pics soon enough, but for now just stare at this one. Right now I'm sitting at that desk in the central right of the pic, the one with the flowers in a vase. After this I'm going to plunge back into that pool for the 3rd time today and then slide into that four poster bed.
Tomorrow a little adventuring around the side streets of this part of town, try a few different vodka cocktails by the pool and hopefully find a restaurant or two that doesn't have 2 dogs humping each other in the entrance. Eh the things you see!

Comments