Lulu turned up last night after thousands of years in the cold southern wilderness. Her hair not blue as was hinted upon only days ago but a platinum shade of white. So good to see my Lulu, so crap that I and her (me more) were so damn tired from a massive and stressful week. Sorry we didn't manage to go out and take Perth hostage for the night like we used to, ahhh good times.
Dinner at Cantina (so good there), we had great food, great company and a great show put on free for us by three cars outside on Beaufort street.
Scenario: Older dude, poor night vision, slams into the back of younger large breasted Italian princess's rimmed up red sporty vehicle which then love taps the taxi in front. Can anyone say domino effect.
In almost stereotype fashion the older dude stumbles out of his car and stares at the damage, the princess climbs out of hers, adjusts her hair, her boobs and her attitude and gives us all a dramatic response to the nights events. Lulu provided a running commentary throughout which amused the two guys on the table near us, they threw in the odd observation along the way.
So we grazed on 6 small dishes till we thought we would explode, oh hang on no until I thought I would explode, Lulu managed to devour all with ease into her size 8 frame..huh? Great bottle of Spanish red(?) and a couple of glasses of Pedro Ximinez later and Lulu managed to sneak in and pay the bill, you are so not getting away with that girl, I will get you back for that. HA!
A quick run down to Planet Books where Lulu got to writhe in her element, the cook book section. "What do you mean you've never heard of this guy?" I'm so out of touch with my cooking who's who. I think I used to be a chef. didn't I?
See you in another thousand years Lulu.
.
Dinner at Cantina (so good there), we had great food, great company and a great show put on free for us by three cars outside on Beaufort street.
Scenario: Older dude, poor night vision, slams into the back of younger large breasted Italian princess's rimmed up red sporty vehicle which then love taps the taxi in front. Can anyone say domino effect.
In almost stereotype fashion the older dude stumbles out of his car and stares at the damage, the princess climbs out of hers, adjusts her hair, her boobs and her attitude and gives us all a dramatic response to the nights events. Lulu provided a running commentary throughout which amused the two guys on the table near us, they threw in the odd observation along the way.
So we grazed on 6 small dishes till we thought we would explode, oh hang on no until I thought I would explode, Lulu managed to devour all with ease into her size 8 frame..huh? Great bottle of Spanish red(?) and a couple of glasses of Pedro Ximinez later and Lulu managed to sneak in and pay the bill, you are so not getting away with that girl, I will get you back for that. HA!
A quick run down to Planet Books where Lulu got to writhe in her element, the cook book section. "What do you mean you've never heard of this guy?" I'm so out of touch with my cooking who's who. I think I used to be a chef. didn't I?
See you in another thousand years Lulu.
.




Comments