WORLD PILLOW FIGHT DAY

Yesterday was World Pillow Fight Day and Perth was participating, second year in a row I think. So I slipped down to grab a few pics. I really wanted to jump in but I've hurt my back at work a few weeks ago and am only just now recovering, so spectator sports only for me.

Hilarious fun too, two teams faced off and charged at the whistle, half time break to regather strength and back into it. There were a heap of photographers there, almost outnumbering participants, hopefully more people turn up next year.

Everyone had great fun....

pre match

pillow head

attack

36ers

Purple

pure joy

slam

slash

pillow fight

I took a heap of photos, check out the slide show below for a blow by blow description. Try NOT smiling as you watch it, you won't be able to :)

Click bottom right corner to enlarge.



.

.

A heap of larger pics over at YeLPanorama as well.

Comments

stella said…
Um.... WHAT THE HELL! How did I not hear about World Pillow Fight? If I missed out on this in NY I am going to spew! Pity you couldn't partake in the fun. Hope your back gets better!
stella said…
p.s. GREAT pics!!
stu said…
I think you missed the NY one :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ2mtSreWHE

it was on yesterday all over the world. You'll have to wait a year now.
stu said…
oh and thanks on the back, getting better each day. Hoepfully fully fit again soon