I'd like this flu to go away now if that's okay with everyone, I'm done with it, no need to hang around anymore thanks very much see ya.
I've gorged myself on vitamins,water and cold/flu drugs and anything else that would make it less annoying and it seems to be working. I'm starting to feel better for the first time this evening, sadly not enough to down any beers at the Queens with Macca this arvo or say goodbye to Gaz and Waz at dinner tonight as they set off on their Spanish conquest - "tenga amigos buenos de un viaje". Best not to infect them with swine flu as they leave, plenty of time to catch that whilst they're over there.
Only thing is that I've been sleeping during the day and now I'm wide awake at midnight, really annoying. Might have to watch one of the high quality DVDs I purchased in Bali last week. Might try one of the older flics as the newer ones seem to have people coughing and laughing throughout them.
Speaking of Bali, I walked passed this door every day as I left my Villa, I have no idea whatsoever as to what the session was that was in progress behind it, but I'm pretty sure I could use one right now....
I've gorged myself on vitamins,water and cold/flu drugs and anything else that would make it less annoying and it seems to be working. I'm starting to feel better for the first time this evening, sadly not enough to down any beers at the Queens with Macca this arvo or say goodbye to Gaz and Waz at dinner tonight as they set off on their Spanish conquest - "tenga amigos buenos de un viaje". Best not to infect them with swine flu as they leave, plenty of time to catch that whilst they're over there.
Only thing is that I've been sleeping during the day and now I'm wide awake at midnight, really annoying. Might have to watch one of the high quality DVDs I purchased in Bali last week. Might try one of the older flics as the newer ones seem to have people coughing and laughing throughout them.
Speaking of Bali, I walked passed this door every day as I left my Villa, I have no idea whatsoever as to what the session was that was in progress behind it, but I'm pretty sure I could use one right now....

Comments
I love you man but not that much to take your international diseases off you.LOL
Get well soon.
Plenty of rum and honey.
Take care
Mum