MUMS DAY

Happy mothers day mum I'm actually happier about it than I appear to be in this pic ha!

not happy
.

Comments

stella said…
Stu - this isn't anything mothers day related, but I thought of you on Friday.

I was walking home from work and Peter Dinklage (the eye patch little person flipping the bird) walked past me! Awesome.
stu said…
hahaha New York, is there anything it can't do. That's brill
Justin Rapley said…
Dude who is in this shot.Im guessing Pauline, you, Johnny and Ingrid right?
Anonymous said…
Thanks Stu,had a lovely lazy day as it was raining and a bit cool so a good day in front of the telly.
Great photo isn't it. Notice that you haven't shown your baby photos yet. I am waiting.for you to show the world.
Thanks for the greeting.
xxxx Mum
stu said…
lil bro: yep I think that's the roll call and judging by Ingrids age there you were still a few years away

Mum I'm not so sure I want to force those on the world hahahaha,