SWEET SWEET SUGARY SWEETNESS

I have a sweet tooth, sugar is sooooo good, but after reading through this site sugarstacks.com I kind of felt a little ill. They show how much sugar is in an item using sugar cubes as a measure. I wouldn't actually eat most of these below but I do find it hard to say no to a coca cola every now and then (my secret shame) and I was actually drinking a can when I saw this. I seriously got up and poured the rest down the sink. read on....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Still hungry? Check em all out here.

Comments

stella said…
Ok. This is a bit disturbing, but when I was reading this, I was drinking a bottle of coke.

What is even more disturbing is the fact that I still kept drinking...!

I'm not really into sweets, but I am addicted to Coke.. Ahh...
stella said…
Ok. This is a bit disturbing, but when I was reading this, I was drinking a bottle of coke.

What is even more disturbing is the fact that I still kept drinking...!

I'm not really into sweets, but I am addicted to Coke.. Ahh...