THAT'S A WEDDING CAR # 5

I live near a church, so most weekends I'm lucky enough to see some great and some not so great wedding cars. Mostly it's tacky stretch anythings, but occasionally there's this, hmmmm....

wedding truck chevy

wedding truck

Comments

Justin Rapley said…
Red Necks and their wheels.
Anonymous said…
T'was me , sorry I didn't pop in for coffee - not that you'd have any of the good stuff - Reb .
stu said…
Once upon a time I would have, but I'm no longer married to a peasant girl from Gorfigliano
Anonymous said…
see whaqt happens when you don't got an Italian in your life .It's empty .

I bet it was hand ground with those grinding stones you have in your lounge room -Reb.
stu said…
hse WAS good to me :)
Ranx said…
Weeding Car? I guess it does look kind of agricultural... ;-)
stu said…
Ha, how did I miss that. It also sounded kind of Russian gangsta

"see you at da weeding"