I SEE DEAD PEOPLE

What a day, I've been charging all over the city doin stuff I should have done ages ago. I even squeezed in a 2 hour motor bike lesson. I'm getting pretty good at it if I may say so myself. I had to feel for the dude who was taking his test near us this morning, he was so nervous that he did everything wrong = FAIL test. That'll be me next month.

Picked up my new desktop computer as well, this bad boy has 1 Terabyte of memory, what the hell am I gonna do with THAT? I probably said the same when I bought my first puter, "what the hell am I gonna do with 500meg of memory?" I'll be spending most of tonight setting her up, looking forward to super fast computer jollies once again.

I've spent the last 4 days with approx 50% hearing, both ears blocked with Pilbara dust and good old ear wax. So I had to head to the doctors for an ear syringe. Good times....One thing about the practice I go to is that the doctors are notoriously slow with patients and you never get in anywhere close to your actual appointment time. I waited 40 minutes today, but this gave me time to make some observations which I plonked on facebook....
New doctor, same shit, appointment 20 minutes ago, other people still filing in before me, not that I'm in a mad rush to have my ears syringed, it's a bit like an enema for the head when you think about it cos there's not really a whole lot of syringing, just a lot of high pressure flushing

Lots of frail old people in this medical centre, please don't let me be frail AND old.

Old man. Snappy dresser, creased trousers, crisp shirt, shiny brogues, his own hair, nice tan, possibly his own teeth. Bit of a player in his day methinks, making small talk with all the ladies near him in the waiting room, looks like he's still got IT. Go dawg!

I see my future here and it contains slip on loafers, no socks and hi panted jeans

I forgot to mention polyester
But now I have incredible hearing, every thing's just really loud, I can hear my plants breathing....

Finally pulled up back at home around 3.30pm, drove past the house I've bought in Mt Lawley on the way and noticed a police car and an ambulance out front. Then I saw the dead guy on the footpath. Cops and medics standing next to him not really interested, I guess they were just waiting for the coroners van. Could have at least put a blanket over him, maybe they did, the angle I had was looking up towards the soles of his shoes. Classic dead pose that isn't it, soles of the shoes all worn out and facing up....

A busy day

Comments