On excavations there is sometimes a little bit of downtime and during one of those Adz and I devised the Adventures of Spacepilot Biff. Biff is lost on a bunch of planets and asteroids and is constantly being pursued by alien dinosaurs and potato aliens. I kind of think we had something like this in mind when we started out....
but we kinda ended up with this....
Will space pilot Biff make it to the asteroid metropolis or will the alien dinosaur devour him?
and the chase continues, yet space pilot Biff has now turned the tables on the alien dinosaur
After seeing off the alien dinosaur Space pilot Biff corners the potato alien in the cave of giant bees
Quickly Biff hot foots it from the scene of his last fight....
...when suddenly Biff is zapped by an alien space dinosaur with laser beam eyes, is this the end of the galactic road for our brave space pilot?
yeah I Know, but we had fun. Maybe I just need to add some music....





Comments
http://vimeo.com/gregoryno6