FOGGER FOG FOG

Good to be back home and good to have a working internet connection. A bit to catch up on so....

A couple of mornings ago as I walked down to breakfast I noticed some fog away in the distance It looked harmless enough and I figured it would be gone when I came back out.

camp fog

Yeah like I know a lot about fog..NOT. It seemed to be getting thicker as you approached the edges of the camp. This is how it looked when we got to the vehicles.

camp fog

And this is how it looked as we drove out. Almost zero visibility.

road out of camp

fogged in

We could hardly see the second car behind us

second car

When we finally arived at the area we were working in we simply had to wait around for it to lift as you really couldn't see very much at all.

waiting

But hey, it's not everyday you get to look directly at the sun....


bush and fog

....nor is it everyday that you get to see a white rainbow, a first for me

white rainbow
.

Comments