IT'S A BUGS LIFE

Cold mornings up here this week so a boiling billy is attacked by the crew at morning tea time. I only get to look at it though as I don't drink tea or coffee, I'm a freak I know. I love the smell of coffee and hate the smell of tea and don't like the flavour of either. It's okay, I've managed to survive this long without consuming them and I do still go to cafes so I'm not a total social pariah :)

billy time

There are some really cool looking bugs up here with some amazing colourings, but as cool as this lil fella looks I wouldn't advise touching it as it can sting you with the strength of 10 bees.....yeeouch.

bug1

I had to snap a pic of this, whatever bug dug this hole it put in a herculean effort. I mean look at the size of the soil spread compared to the size of the hole. A round of applause for the super bug please.

bug hole
.

Comments