OLD WALLS # 2

Two Way Radio Specialists

sign

Comments

The Desp. said…
If that's the building I think it is, I'd love to see those two terraces done up - they're looking pretty run down.

No picture of the dead bird stuck in front of the blinds just a little further down? Maybe I'll grab a snap for TWOP.
stu said…
yep that's the one, I fear the owner is just letting them decay to a point where they can't be saved and then apply to demolish them. Arsehole way to destroy our heritage buildings but they get away with it

Bird in window? do you mean the two story glass and brick building with the pic of Jesus in it? and the crazy old guy who wanders around at night in there? I'll have to check that one out. Yeah TWOP would love it lol
The Desp. said…
What does that old guy do in there????
stu said…
I have no idea, I just popped in on my way home and I was reading some of the material he has in the window and was just about to take some pics when I spotted him in there. My friend approached him once and he told her to F off. I think he hates women and the literature in his window seems to confirm it.

It looks like he's pressing things between newspapers . Personally I think he's a ghost lol