ZACH GALIFIANAKAS MY NEW HERO January 14, 2010 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps You would have seen him in The Hangover, this is his talkshow - Between Two FernsBetween Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis from Between Two FernsBetween Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis from Between Two Ferns Comments Dropstitch said… As a fellow Zach fan I recommend you download Dog Bites Man and Tim & Eric Awesome Show Great Job! - both make for hours of great viewing stu said… Cool, I'm onto it Irishman said… Damnit Stu! It's 1.30am, I should be sleeping, but instead I'm watching two ferns! stu said… ha ha now you must watch all 7 episodes muwahahahaha Irishman said… ahahaha!! To Natalie Portman:"You shaved your head for V for Vendetta... did you also shave your V for Vagina?" stella said… He's a trend for 2010!!http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/100-Things-to-Watch-in-2010-NASDAQ-WPPGY-1095752.htm stu said… some nteresting things in that listwaterless washing machine = ewwwwspiderman on broadway = erm coughhandwriting = doh now I have to re learn cursive
Comments
"You shaved your head for V for Vendetta... did you also shave your V for Vagina?"
http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/100-Things-to-Watch-in-2010-NASDAQ-WPPGY-1095752.htm
waterless washing machine = ewwww
spiderman on broadway = erm cough
handwriting = doh now I have to re learn cursive