Arrived back late last night (after an 8 hour flight delay - QANTAS for the win) from one of the best trips I have ever been on. Sixty of us gathered at Uluru (Ayers Rock) for Karks and Marco's wedding. I'm not gonna go on about the wedding as such except to say it was definitely the best wedding I have ever been to, ever. I'll just concentrate on the drinking eating and sightseeing portions of the trip. So much food and so much alcohol, I seriously ended my 4 week detox with a bang. Starting detox again this Thursday!!
I'll post more pics and stuff soon but I'm still fairly shattered by it all and need sleep, for now you can have a look see at this slide show if you feel inclined....
I'll post more pics and stuff soon but I'm still fairly shattered by it all and need sleep, for now you can have a look see at this slide show if you feel inclined....
watch on full screen for the best effect, Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) is a most awesome place
Comments