REMEMBER SOCIAL MEDIA?

 I didn't blog last month, I know I decided to bring back this blog and post regularly, but lately I've drifted away from the internet and social media of most kinds. I know blogs aren't exactly social media as it's described today, but a consequence of less social media/internet has been less blogging.

I've removed the book of face from my life, along with the bird site (may we never say its name) and I've found myself only popping into mastodon on the odd occasion. And guess what? I feel fucking great because of it. I'm starting to focus on other things that I've neglected, I'm reading, I'm taking photos again, I'm viviting places, I'm sorting out my "stuff", stuff being all the crap I've accumilated over the years, I'm god damn purging Gracie, purging it all. I'm MOTIVATED!

I still love Instagram, I post there regularly and pretty much all of those folks I want to stay in touch with via social media are there, but I also have a secret little space on the internet within which I've found a wonderful community. I'm not going to mention its name because I want this space to be seperate from the other spaces. Is that selfish of me? Damn straight it is.

I've even resurrected my photo blog YeLPanorama, it's also suffered from the past month of indifference to the internet, but it really will be coming along for the new blog ride. Will the blog ride be a long one? Who the hell knows. Maybe I'll blog in a year about how I never really got back into blogging, maybe.

Maybe I should go back and start surfing again! Yeah but nah.

Comments