THE STANLEY

The stanley

The stanley 2

Gen and I decided to grab a burger at Jus Burgers in Leederville tonight only to find a line out front and absolutely no parking in Leederville. Insane for a Tuesday night, so to shot over to the next and not necessarily next best either place. The Stanley, it's a cool wine bar down on Cambridge st in Wembley, it has a sister wine bar in Nth Freo called Mrs Brown and both have a Flipside Burger Bar next door. The perfect combination.

glasses

hey when a tradesman rings you answer no matter what time he calls, he may never call again

gen gen

A nice bottle of Tasmanian Pinot Gris and a couple of gourmet Flipside burgers later and we're bursting at the belt line. The Stanley's a pretty cool place, fairly empty when we arrived but it had half filled by the time we left. Luckily it wasn't built in Leederville or you'd never get in. Seriously though could someone tell me what's so great about Leederville? Such a hit and miss spot if you ask me.

burger and chips

nom nom nom

Comments

The Desp said…
Sweet - I've been meaning to get down Cambridge St and check this out.
I've NEVER seen a small queue for Jus Burgers. It's ridiculous. Are they that good?

Leedy sucks.
stu said…
word on the street is they are that good, one day I may find out lol