Well my phone issues have been resolved. I've kicked this awful piece of rubbish to the kerb and am now the proud and happy owner of an iPhone. What a difference, It's almost like I was crippled and then someone showed where I could get some bionic legs and all of a sudden I'm running marathons. Okay perhaps a little OTT but this phone is awesome.
Sure it lacks a few features like a video, but at least I can call someone without the fear of the weather update from Milan kicking in mid conversation.
So if you know anyone who wants to buy a HTC Touch Diamond, send em my way. I'll give em a great price ;)
Sure it lacks a few features like a video, but at least I can call someone without the fear of the weather update from Milan kicking in mid conversation.
So if you know anyone who wants to buy a HTC Touch Diamond, send em my way. I'll give em a great price ;)
Comments
http://artandmobile.com/quadcamera/