DANCE YO ASS

Man I lurve this pic. I seriously think I looked like that on a few occasions recently, either at BreakFest, Summadayze or the BDO!! hahaha

Dance yo ass



Kiddies let this be a lesson to you all, drugs are bad n'kay!! Man she sho is bustin a move aint she!!

Karks just made a gnocchi dinner for me, Marco and Pete - yummo!!!

Today played second round of the soccer tournament that my team is in, we won 2-1, wore my new boots very nice!! Bumped into Chris Ellis at the same ground, fear not Chris, your team has only the second worst strip ever, you should have seen the puke blue with a maroon squarish V neckish thing that Colo Colo where wearing on the other pitch ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Personally I don't see the point in fighting for this brand name, I don't think I'll be buying a Bin Laden cheese grater any time soon, do you!!

That's all!!

Comments