"I GOTTA GET OUTA THIS PLACE"

Well, it's been a fun summer gang. On so many levels!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Phew, it'll be a relief to get back to work, it's been tough having all this fun. A big thanks to all who contributed, you know who you are. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank both The Queens and The Brisbane pubs, a certain lady ;o) the endless music festivals, 12 tasty bickies, "The Festival of Stu" and its 221 events - Eagle Bay being one of the highlights, Christmas, my lil bro visiting from Qld, ahhh the list goes on.

But like all good things it has to come to an end and as of 6.20am tomorrow morning it does. It's back to work for this dirt monkey. I'll be away for pretty much 7 of the next 9 weeks having lots of adventures in the Pilbara.

So there wont be much to see here for a while, but I'll update when I can. Be good people, stay happy, stay safe, ice down a few beers and smoke me a kipper, cos you never know when I'll be knocking on your door. CYA!!

Oh and "thats a man baby, yeah!!"

Comments