STUPID EMAILS


Don't chain letter emails shit you no end? What I find even more dumbfounding is that people I know send them to me, surely my friends aren't that gullible hmmmm!!

::scratches head::

::blinks::

But there's another type of email that shits me just as much. Two examples of these are the "Tsunami" emails that have been doing the rounds over the last month. God knows how many times I have been sent those pictures of the weird fish from the dark depths of the ocean washed up on the beach after the Tsunami. Was that the recent Tsunami that was a low tidal surge and incredible speed that wreaked so much havoc on or was it the Tsunami that had a depth of hundreds of metres and dragged the bottom of the ocean floor before smashing into land. Excuse my cynicism but really for f#*ks sake people. Click here to debunk this one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Then there was the "actual" pics of the Tsunami email. Amazing how so many people are just standing around as if they are expecting the wave. Smiling and taking pictures from the roof of their cars whilst standing in front of the Chinese temple....huh, the what? Chinese Temple!! I wasn't aware that the Tsunami reached China, I guess when you are powering along with enough force to lay waste to the ocean floor and scooping up exotic sea creatures it's quite possible that you could reach inland China!! Give it a rest. Don't people ever think before sending these things on. Go here to see this one debunked also!

Now in the defence of people who send these, I must state that I too have been guilty of falling for these stupid emails in the past......there was that incident with the Giant Iraqi Camel Spiders, but I was kinda right, hey Macca!! ;o)

Comments