SURVEYING REDHEADS

Groan!!! A huge night last night and aren't I paying for it now! This post will probably read like a bunch of garbled waffle (or is that waffled garble), which is pretty much how I can describe my head right now.

Cazzas b'day dinner last night. It began for me at the Queens hotel @ 5.30pm for a few pints with some good mates,then hooked up with the birthday crew at a great Vietnamese restaurant, good food, good wine (note: 1st mixing of drinks for the evening), except that pink crap, wtf was that Gary, sorry but general consensus is that that was NOT good, no matter how much you kept telling everyone it was :o)

Headed off to the Brisbane hotel afterwards, man that place is soooooooo cool for school aint it, but it's a great venue. Consumption of beer continued, (note: 2nd mixing of drinks) and before we know it, it's closing. Midnight!! goddamn why is Perth so lame? Anyhooo now we're all fairly pished and heading to..............now isn't this the worst thing you can do when you're pished...................karaoke!!!!

For some reason I believed I could sing last night, until I belted out the first tune that is. Man most of us sucked, Wazza was the exception, nice job fella :o) Vodkas begin to be consumed (note: 3rd mixing of drinks). Looking back it was pretty brave of us to be doing badass karaoke in that karaoke bar. The large amount of tattooed evil looking Vietnamese guys that had been slowly filling the place up as the evening progressed suggests that we were on Spider Boy or M'bro turf. For those of you out of towners, those are Vietnamese gangs here in Perth, little guys, but man you so don't wanna fuck with em. I think they tolerated our cat strangling, but you wouldn't want to stagger drunk and drop a drink on one of their girls, would ya.......................please make it quick, but don't hit the face, hehehe!!


Apologies to Robbbie Williams, Kylie Minogue, various boy bands and don't worry Nirvana, we'll be back, actually I wonder which of those gangbangers sang our Nirvana request Chris, which would have come up @ 20 minutes after we left hehehehe

Stagger through my front door @ 3am. That's a good 9 hours of drinking!! I have to go scrape my tongue now, I think I've almost produced enough saliva to swallow again :o)

PS: Still looking for that elusive 4th redhead to complete the survey ;o)

Comments

stu said…
Ha!! It's still ongoing so until the final results are in we don't want to jeopardise the findings by revealing the hypothesis. All will be revealed once final data is collected :o)