GET A NEW IDEA WILL YA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Where's the originality anymore, why is the old just constantly rehashed, is the world out of new ideas.

Any of you who bother to read this blog (all 4 of you I think ha!!) and are old enough will remember a fat bald Greek guy - Telly Savalas - who used to have a show called Kojak. Well guess what! They're bringing it back. But wait, there's a twist, he aint Greek anymore, he's a "streetwise African American who always gets to the heart of every crime he investigates - even if that means pushing the boundaries of the law."

Dear god, why can't they just leave well enough alone. They even got Ving Rhames (see below in his "new" Kojak guise, lollipop and all) to star in it, you all might remember him from the movie Pulp Fiction (as Marsellus) where he spoke these immortal lines with Bruce Willis (Butch)

[after Butch saves Marsellus from rapists]

Butch: You okay?

Marsellus: Naw man. I'm pretty fuckin' far from okay.

Butch: What now?

Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Butch: I meant what now between me and you?

Marsellus: Oh, that "what now." I tell you what now between me and you. There is no me and you. Not no more.


I love that scene, anyways rant over. I'm off to watch an episode of Battlestar Galactica.......huh........what ya mean thats a remake!!!!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"I'ma get medieval on this lollipop"

Comments