TISM AND A MAN DATE

You can't see it in this picture, but at times the flies up in the Pilbara are just so bloody dense and so bloody annoying that the only way to keep em out of your nose and mouth is this! Downside is that it's so hot that the last thing you want is a bandana around your face, but it amuses others, soooooooo :o)

Now, I often head out for some quality time with my buddies, and at times it's just one of my buddies andme grabbin a few beers, maybe knockin down some ten pin, a flower arranging class......you know, the usual Sat arvo thing. Well apparently I am not alone in these ventures and what I was unaware of was that I was actually on a "Man Date". Christ I hope Macca doesn't expect flowers the next time we slip on our pastel suits and down a few at The Queens!.......erm......look thats the name of the local pub okay.......sheesh.........not that there's anything wrong with that :o)

Comments