04/05 SEASON CHAMPIONS

Last night saw the emergence of a new force in indoor soccer when the Lemming Strokers were crowned season 04/05 champions. With a crushing 8 - 3 victory over the..........um.........I can't remember their name, let's just call them THE LOSERS!!! :o)

champions


As you can see from the pic, never a more ecstatic bunch there was after such a win hehehehe. Well done lads and next seasons pre season starts soon with a keg at Chris's place woohooooo!!

Big thanks go to Nat also for helping me out with the pic.................again :o)

Comments

Anonymous said…
We might have looked a bit more excited if that wasn't the third or fourth time we had to pose because your freakin' camera wasn't working!

Now... let's talk about my goal! :o)
stu said…
You scored???!!!!

Sorry I didn't notice as I was too busy saving goals down the other end hehehe!!!