GOOD TO BE WARM

I just got in from soccer training. I was so bloody wet it was a joke. It's good to be by the heater now. I haven't trained for 3 weeks due to injury so I was sore as well as wet, but it was good to have a run again. I don't have much to post tonight so I'll just drop in a few more pics from the camera on my phone!


These pics are some that I have taken whilst working up in the Pilbara. That's in the north west of Australia for those non Aussies reading this, the outback if you like.

Burrup Peninsula

This is the beach on the Burrup Peninsula, this photo doesn't quite do it justice as I couldn't get it all in the frame. One of the few handicaps of the phone camera.

rock art

Near that beach there is the most amazing amount of rock art in valleys like these, these low hills are covered in slabs of ironstone and a lot of them have paintings on them. Paintings of Goannas, Emus, Kangaroos, people, just heaps of stuff. Like the one below.

Rock art2

This is a close up of one of the pieces. It truly is an amazing place and if you are ever up on the Burrup make sure you stop and have a look, it'll blow you away.

Comments