LIKE TWO TRAINS PASSING IN THE NIGHT

Yeah I know it's meant to be ships! But I liked this pic so it's trains OK!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The rain hasn't stopped all day today, and we are expecting hale tonight, great weather, I truly love it, honest.

Today I was driving and something happened which I'm sure happens to everyone. You know when you're say, sitting in your car at the traffic lights, and someone drives past and makes eye contact with you. Then they're gone! You never see them again, but for a split second you made contact. I thought, after this happened today, just how many people in a life time would you do this with? Youwont remember their faces the next day, hours later even. And how many times would you maybe do it again with the same person and never know. Maybe you met them later in life, but there's no way you can remember seeing them on that rainy afternoon at those traffic lights.

See what rainy weather does to me :o)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Strangers passing in the street
By chance two separate glances meet
And I am you and what I see is me
And do I take you by the hand
And lead you through the land
And help me understand the best I can

And no-one calls us to move on
And no-one forces down our eyes
And no-one speaks and no-one tries
And no-one flies around the sun
stu said…
ahhhhhh, the Floyd :o)