REPENT, REPENT, REPENT

I played indoor soccer tonight and during the second half the other team attacked me, I fought back and took a few down with me...... okay that didn't happen! Two huge players from the other team jumped me from behind....... yeah okay that didn't happen either. I tried to rip the adams apple out of the throat of a 50kg 17 year old..... yeah that happened :the shame:

Well he did call me a c#nt and dropped his shoulder into my jaw as I collected the ball. Seems I did something to piss him off a bit, but I'm not sure he knew what he was biting off. After my 3 minutes in the sin bin, I was allowed back on the park :the shame:

To his credit he did apologise to me twice. He was such an angry young man :o) But Craig has suggested I show some remorse for retaliating, so.............

I will not attack the throats of 17 year old youths who weigh 50kg

x 100

Happy Craig? :o)

Comments