DEATH OF THE PHOTO ALBUM

It's almost 11pm, my body clock is shot. I've been getting up at 5am whilst away with work, asleep by 9pm. Last night I tried to stay up till at least midnight to get things back to city life normality, but I still woke up at 5am. Now I can't sleep, but I'm hell tired, maybe blogging will help.

Just got an email from Waz, was going to reply but he's off to Canberra tomorrow, so he wont read it, have fun there mate (ha slim chance in that town!!) and yes we will drink soon, Gaz start mixing em now! It's my birthday in 4 weeks, but lets catch up before yeah!

PS everyone (you know who you are) keep Nov 12th free, we is gonna parteeeeee!!

Speaking of parties, is the family photo album a thing of the past (yeah I know that was a crap segue, but hey I'm tired OK!!). I mean, digital cameras, they almost rule the world these days, nobody takes Kodak moments anymore. They just dump em on a disk and then into a folder on their PC. I have a good friend who has 3 kids, he's taken 100's of shots of them from their birth till now, they all sit in folders on his PC. One HD crash and they're gone.

I am not exempt, I take digi shots, with both my cam and my phone cam, mostly they end up on this blog. Should I be printing them? Phone cam pics aren't exactly the best quality, but do I have time or the inclination to print the rest? It's too easy to just click and upload.

So what do you pass around the table on your 80th birthday?

dude

Oh!! I almost forgot, the pic at the top is from a collection of Flickr pics taken by setting your camera to a long exposure time, clicking the shutter, and tossing it into the air, some cool results!

Comments