KILL ME NOW.................PLEASE! JUST DO IT!

I was wondering what to blog, it's been a few days and midweek I tend to blog daily. But I haven't for a few days. Reason being I feel like that dude on the right looks. I feel about 80 years old.

Okay gonna whine now, so if you don't want to be subjected to it scroll down to the nice pictures below!

For the past two days I have been walking around with a bent back that any 80 year old person would envy. My hip joints seem to have swollen up and fused themselves together and my shoulder, oh jesus my shoulder, I cant even cough without a searing pain shooting across my weak and frail body!! "Get yo ass to a doctor" I hear you cry, yeah tried that, rang my doctor, asked for an appointment, they laughed, asked what day next month would suit. So I got another one, not till tomorrow mind you. I need something, Ive become a Nurofen junkie and it aint cutting it for me anymore, I need something harder Doc, honest I do. First thing I'm gonna ask is to be tested for Ross River Virus, just spent two weeks in a creek bed in the Pilbara and got 5 bites one night, 3 on my left elbow and 2 on my legs. So I fucking hope not, but it sure sounds like it. Stay tuned, diagnosis tomorrow!!

Comments

stu said…
Hey thanks for the thoughts, seems I dont have it and thats good (see post above) still sore and uncomfortable but no virus woohoooo!!