MY HEAD HURTS

It really, really hurts, I know I shouldn't mix drinks, but hey it was my birthday, well it's my birthday tomorrow, but we partied last night. I think the worst thing about my head is that it has only had 4 hours sleep. My body clock has been set for the past two weeks to get me up at 6am. Yeah great but I wasn't working today was I, stupid clock.

I can't go back to sleep, I've tried, now it's too bright outside. All I want is some food, I have none in my house cept for some stale rye bread, mmmmm! Yecch!

Partied at the Box Deli, had the long table in the private dining room up on the mezzanine, very nice. Made extra special by the two tables of b grade celebrities sitting outside our room all night. Meh sorry, this is Perth, we don't allow Sydney blow ins the best tables, esp when all you do is act in a soap or read the news or make people eat jars of worms on some crappy dare show! Get out!!

bday1sml

Was a really great night surrounded by 21 of my bestest friends, those that couldn't make it, well ya missed out.

bday (5)sml
bday4sml
bday3sml
bday (2)sml

I'd write more but even this dribble is hurting me, pathetic aren't I, ah well, time to go get a greasy sausage roll and a can of coke, usually does the trick!

bdaysml

Maybe it's just the yellowness of this room which is making me feel exactly how I look right now!

Comments