VIVA LA REVOLUTIONE

I just got in from a pretty average date with a pretty average girl, 1st impressions are not always what they seem are they. Maybe she just didn't gel with me, I sure didn't gel with her, but that's cool. Should of had beers with SeƱor McDonald as was planned. Dating sucks :o) - I've said THAT before!

che

So I'm cruising the web, trying to get tired and I read that the Hispanics (both legal and illegal immigrants) in the USA on May 1st are having a day of no show for work, no buying anything, basically no interaction with the rest of society to protest the new immigration laws. Gonna be hard to get a meal in a restaurant or get someone to park your car, drive your bus etc etc etc. Kinda life imitating art if you've seen this movie.
.
Could be interesting, the US collapses from within hehehehe.....probably not.

Comments