A TAD SEEDY

This year I feel a lot better the day after than I did last year. The seediness is decreasing with each hour. Great day. Began with bowling at a bowling alley that hasn't seen a renovation in 50 years, which is a good thing. Licenced bar to boot - funny how your bowling gets worse with each drink. Then off to Soda Cafe for dinner. Ben's food is always fantastic, not to mention the wine selection - which just added to my seediness somewhat.


Bowling1

BowlingBW

Soda

Dinner

Not sure about all the hand movements and body language in the above pic, ha! (excuse the crappy quality - phone cam)

Ahhh sleep beckons!!

Comments

Ranx said…
haha, the Rosemount! It's not the same now they've cancelled nude bowling there!

I will have to try out Soda now the weather is warmer
stu said…
Aaaahh yes I forgot about the nude bowling lol