BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE

In a bit of a music blogging mood at the mo. This band is really doing it for me of late, I'm a bit late to them, but that's probably because they're from Canada and don't get a huge amount of airtime over here and because I have basically given up listening to the radio and rely solely on web surfing for the latest and best. Which kind of works for me, and is heaps more fun, plus you find obscure stuff like Broken Social Scene.

This is their single Shoreline from of their last album (2006), Broken Social Scene.





and this is a video clip (which I can't remember if I blogged it before or not) which features their song and my present fav song Bandwitch. It's a bunch of bike couriers riding through New York full kilter. Awesome vid and great song. Perfect choice for the vid.


Comments