MY LIFE IS BLACK AND WHITE

Another night, another friend, another bottle of wine, another dinner in Leederville, another visit to Ria.

Ria1

Where, judging from my pic, it appears to have been "2 meals for the price of 1 if you're bald" night.
.
Nells and I caught up for dinner and a coffee, where she informed me that a mutual friend of ours is trying to set me up with some actress. Nells also informs me that she's soooo not my type but she can't stop the wheels as they are already in motion, so a dinner party in a couple of weeks. Oh joy, that wont be uncomfortable - much - will it.

coffee

Coffee presented us with this wall of gigs! Paul Stanley? Herbie Hancock? INXS and Simple Minds? George Benson and Al Jarreau? Have I just time warped to 1985 or something? Oh, no, that's right I live in Perth!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hot actresses huh?

damn man.

adz.
stu said…
well hot remains to be seen :|