FLY HELL

flies
.
This is a co worker earlier today covered in flies and those are just the ones on the top of his head! Absolutely crazy up here in the Pilbara at the mo. You constantly have 30-40 of the little bastards in your face ALL THE TIME, they instinctively go straight for your eyes, nose and ears. I had a small scratch on the back of my hand today which bled a bit and it was attacked almost instantly by them.
.
It's enough to actually drive you crazy. So you're forced to wear these fly nets over your head whenever you're outside and you can imagine how hot that gets! The worse thing is that even when you get inside you still have to battle the shits that sneak in with you.
.
I think the life span of a fly is approx a month, I'm doing my best to shorten that for a large number of them!

Comments