TOP 5 THINGS ARCHAEOLOGISTS DONT FIND

This is something I often get when I meet someone and they ask what I do for a living.

"An archaeologist hey? So found any dinosaurs lately?"

However.................

Archaeologists

People always mix up Archaeology and Palaeontology, I think mostly because they can't say Palaeontology. But I wouldn't have thought that the educated peeps that staff our good old ABC would have the same difficulty. They ran this story today and even had it on the news scroll on their main page for a while. It's gone now, but never fear I took a pic....



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...yep, the slotted it in under the banner of Archaeology. Well done folks, naturally I've sent a quick email to the news editor asking him/her to explain this and I hope to have a reply in a few days time hehehe.

Yeah well it's important to me okay :o)

Comments

stu said…
Paleontologists are lousy drinkers too and their children all have 6 toes............it's true
Irishman said…
What about the Holy Grail? How many times have you found that now?
stu said…
well I could keep looking but I already have one of my own
:nods to Monty P: