ETERNAL MUSINGS

Almost midnight, should sleep. I will.
.
My phone cam sucks, I have to turn pics black and white to make them work. Get new camera.
.
Raymi is in a music clip ( hit MULTIMEDIA and allow, then click on the window video to watch it.) why? because she's hottest blogger chick in existance. Would I lie?
.
Canadian music rocks, there's those guys and Broken Social Scene. I should listen to others before saying that.
.
I need new tyres on my car, I need to replace my cars stolen stereo, I need to fix my cars smashed glove compartment, I need a new car. Get car.
.
I need a haircut, Thursday or Friday? Friday.
.
Armin is coming and I'm going.
.
They say that Tigers don't recognise you on top of elephants, tell this guy that.
..
I bet I get a comment about the tiger clip. Or not!
.
Why does blogger always screw up and slam all of my text together forcing me to put dots between the lines to seperate them. You can't see the dots, I fucking can.
.
Ha! An ant just ran across my desk, I guess midnight means squat to him/her/it.
.
Night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments