So I've bought a small one bedroom apartment in North Perth and I've been spending a heap of my spare time (and cash) fixing it up over the last 2 months. It's taking longer than I hoped but I have to keep going away to work in order to get the cash to pay for the flat. Soooo.....it should be ready by the end of the week, which means it wont be!

I'll post before and after pics once there is an after.
Karks has bought one in the same block, one floor above mine and in between her work and helping me renovate mine she's fixing hers up.
Industrious she is
Her bathroom after the jack hammer



I'll post before and after pics once there is an after.
Karks has bought one in the same block, one floor above mine and in between her work and helping me renovate mine she's fixing hers up.
Industrious she is
Her bathroom after the jack hammer


Comments