NIC'S TOUR

My old work buddy Nic has just returned from a seven day odyssey through the Mediterranean, Middle East, Egypt and Turkey. I've been getting a series of emails stuffed with pics throughout. One style of his has been the jumping series which I've collected from all the emails and brought together for full effect. Nic has managed to leap in front of some pretty cool spots. I like the boys style :)

Egypt.

Photobucket

Ephesus

Photobucket

Dubai

Photobucket

The Mediterranean

Photobucket

Turkey

Photobucket

Photobucket

(I can't find the pic of his leap in front of the wooden horse at the mo, so I'll post it later. Edit: Found it)

Photobucket


Comments

Irishman said…
haha! Those are some damn good pics! Have you seen that "dancing around the world" series of videos?
stu said…
Nah can't say that I have
Irishman said…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9ikWHn5gI8 - not quite as spectacular as your mate's pics, but amusing nonetheless! :)
stu said…
ahahahaha that's great, I think I'll post that