MY NEW FAVOURITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD

The internet allows people to reach out and touch other people on so many levels. That's why this guy is able to share with us and I want to thank him for sharing. He's made an otherwise boring day somewhat interesting.

Oh and he sings Britney as well....

Obsessed much? Crazy much? He's awesome......

"I wanna talk about something important, you know, the second most important thing to the war, and I thought PUBIC HAIR"

Oh this is gold, I can't wait until he finds drugs, can you imagine what his output would be like when he's trashed.

I'd be afraid of this guy if it wasn't just so damn hilarious. God bless the internet

Comments

Anonymous said…
.......

im stunned, literally stunned. another gem from Yelpar.


Gen Y and the Emo movement must be so very proud.

adz