IT IS DONE

I bought it last April as an investment. I've spent 2-3 days a month on it (working away from home made it hard) with a heap of help from Karks and Marco and finally it's finished. It turned out pretty damn fine if I may say so myself. The pictures don't quite capture the feel of the place but it's bright and warm.
.
Best thing is that it's already rented, the market is that tight so it was snapped up even before I finished it.
.
Good times

The Unit before and after

Unit beforeUnit After

The kitchen before and after

Kitchen Before
Kitchen After

The bathroom before and after

Bathroom Before
Bathroom After



Bench

I love the orange we chose for the feature wall and the green/grey Pirelli style flooring

Living

and a pretty nice view of the city which will never be messed with

View

Comments